Dr. Joaquín Berrón Top Dentist Mexico
- Dental Implants
- Smile Makeover Mexico
- Smile Makeover in Cancun
- Dental Crowns
- Porcelain Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental fillings
- Sinus Elevation
- Dental Implant Bridge
- Digital Dentistry Cancun
Our Head clinician and Owner of Dentaris Dr Joaquin Berron is the patients champion, A Charismatic and exceptionally skilled dentist Dr Berron provides unsurpassed dedication to each and everyone of his patients.
Dr Berron is renowned for his skills in Implant and prosthetic dentistry, approaching each case with openness, and genuine interest to listening to what his patients want and need and in providing the best options he believes will meet and beat their expectations in esthetics, functionality and longevity. This is why so many reach out and travel every month to have him perform the work they need, The majority of these cases are complex Implant Rehabilitation and Full mouth Restorations. Providing precision planning and preparation for all dental cases that are presented to him ensures that the reputation of Dental Excellence is earned through satisfied patients. As well as his continued efforts to bring life changing dentistry Pro bono to some of the extended Cancun community through organizations such as, the Red Cross, The local Orphanage, Fundaciones de apoyo a ninos con Cancer, The work of Dentaris and Dr Berron continues to be to help make a difference where possible.
Keynote speaker, open , understanding and talented dentist, it is no surprise that he is held in high regards from his patients, colleagues and friends.
DR JOAQUIN BERRON
Louisiana Rstd Dental License
Dr. Francisco Berron Gonzales’ office 1991-93
- Dentaris Cancun. Practice focused in Prosthetic Dentistry and Implants, Owner and General Manager (over 5000 implants placed)
- Dentaris Playa Del Carmen, Satellite Office of the Practice in Cancun, Co-Owner 2004-2012
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Prosthodontics, LSU School of Dentistry, New Orleans, LA July 1, 2011-2014
- Coordinator, Implant Fellowship Program, Department of Prosthodontics, LSU School of Dentistry July 1, 2011-2014
LSU TEACHING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide instruction to Implant Fellow(s) Teach in Fixed/Removable Clinics
- Instructed in the Following Didactic Courses: Introduction to Implant Dentistry
- Principles of Occlusion
- Preclinical Esthetics
- Introduction to Complete Dentures Implants in Dentistry
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND OFFICES:
- Mexican Dental Association
- Ateneo Odontologico Mexicano
- College of Dental Surgeons, A.C., Quintana Roo Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Dental Association
LECTURES AND PRESENTATIONS:
- Implant Dentistry, Cancun Dental Society, Cancun, Quintana Roo, 1994 Complicated Prosthetic Rehabilitation, Cancun Dental Society, Quintana Roo, 1994
- Dental Aesthetic Seminar, Dentistry Symposium, 1996
- Fourth Latino American Symposium, Supported Rehabilitation, September 1997 Innovative Aesthetic and Restorative
- Dentistry, Ultradent Seminars, February 1999 FDI Annual World Dental Congress, Mexico City, October-November 1999
- Third International Congress of Dental Updates, ADDF, June 2000
- Regional Congress – Ninth Dentistry Congress, Cancún, 2001
- International Symposium on Ceramics, San Diego, CA, June 2002
- Theoretical-Practical Course in Implants, ITI Straumann, Adm, October 2003
- Seminary Adhesive Dentistry for the Milleniu, Ultradent Seminars, Cancun, February 2004
- Restoring Health, Optimizing Function and Comfort, AES, Chicago, IL, February 2008
- AAOMS Implant Conference, Chicago, IL, December 3-5, 2009
- Ateneo Odontologico Mexicano Conference, Avandaro , Mexico, February 1992-2010 (Annual Conferences)
- Eighth International Symposium on Oral Implantology, BTI, Bilbao, Spain, October 1-2, 2010 BTI Seminar, BTI Postgraduate and Training Center, Vitoria, Spain, October 4-6, 2010 American Academy of Restorative Dentistry, Chicago, IL, February 25-26, 2011
- 23rd International Symposium on Ceramics, San Diego, CA, June 9-11, 2011
- Academy of Osseointegration Annual Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, March 1-3, 2012 Ateneo Odontologico Mexicano Conference,
- Avandaro , Mexico, March 12-16, 2012
- Ankylos VIP Training, Frankfurt, Germany, June 25-27 2012
- September 5, 2012: Adhesive dentistry in contrast to retentive dentistry: Tooth preparation and esthetic material selection: Dr Marco Brindis, New Orleans, CDR Study club.
- October 3, 2012: Computerized dentistry for the private practice, Dr. Dean Vafiadis, New Orleans, CDR Study club.
- October 12-13, 2012, 3i biomet Headquarters, Conference
- November 7 2012: The 2 visit denture-step by step technique: Dr. Mark Durham, New Orleans, CDR Study club.
- December 5, 2012: A new vision of dental diagnosis and treatment planning: Dr. Bill Robins, New Orleans, CDR Study club.
- January 9, 2013: Zirconia meets lithium disilicate- How reliable are aesthetic implant solutions, New Orleans, CDR Study club.
- Academy of Restorative Dentistry, Annual meeting, Chicago, Ill. February 23/25th 2013
- March 28, 2013: Esthetics- treatment planning, preparation of the patient to achive esthetic goals, methods, and treatment compllications: Dr Gerard Chiche, New Orleans, CDR Study club.